Sunday 15 September 2013

Should I consider a Breast Lift after 2 babies?

I used to be infamously known for perky breasts, going without a bra and dancing up & down on a dance platform in a club in really low cut tops. Basically my boobies were my assets! They were a 36C, absolutely perky and just nice :) A lot of people used to ask me if my boobies were fake and whether I had gone for breast augmentation! I took it as a compliment.

 At 36C - on the left, this is a picture of me exactly jus before I got pregnant and on the right, this is a picture of me from 7years ago.


However, during my 1st pregnancy, I had gained a whopping 40kgs (88 pounds)! That obviously expanded my breasts to a crazy 40G!

At size 40G - 1 month before birthing in green and at the hospital on the day of birthing

The massive expansion and shrinking of my breasts have left them not looking as great as they used to. Extreme weight loss and pregnancy are very common reasons why women get SAGGY BREASTS.

A lot of my close friends have made comments about my breasts not being as perky as they used to be and it is most evident when I wear my 'party & clubbing clothes". Not wanting to face the reality of my saggy breasts every time I look at my naked body after a shower, I ignored everyone's comments.

Finally, when my ex-bf visited me, 1st thing he said was - OMFG wat happened to my most favorite breasts!!! (in a very condescending manner).... THAT WAS IT for me!

I went online to do a lot of research and found 1 website which was extremely helpful - How To Tell If I Need A Breast Lift. After reading the measurements the website teaches you to measure, I know for a fact I definitely need a breast lift. 

Most women consider doing a breast lift with a breast augmentation (adding implants or fat). My breasts are already too big, I would like to reduce them so just a breast lift will be more than enough for me. This is a very good video to show how the ACTUAL SURGERY for breast lifts are done using an actual patient. DO NOT watch if you are faint hearted.

I used to say, I will NEVER go under the knife for aesthetic reasons other than the breast reduction and my 1st lumpectomy I had as an 18year old and my 2 other lumpectomies I had as a 25yr old for medical reasons.

I'm single, unmarried and have 2 kids, I think having nicer breasts (it will never be like my original breasts again I know) will boost my dating confidence again. 

If anyone were to criticize me for breast lifts, I would ignore them. Any women can go for a breast lift if they have gone through massive weight loss or pregnancy. It is YOUR body, YOUR rights.

I can't wait to see my breast lift results and I hope they will turn out just like these:


I am scheduled for my 1st appointment end of the year and perhaps do the surgery then, so that I will have less saggy breasts for the new year.

I will post details on my blog after the appointment, surgery time and recovery time. Be on the further look out.

Will also detail out the various doctors I will visit to see who I feel most comfortable with and the costs, so that all you women out there don't have to feel ashamed, I will do the background checks for those of you based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or planning to do one as medical tourism here in Malaysia.

7 comments:


  1. For those of you who have undergone Breast Lift Procedure, mine went really well and the result was great! If you're recovery is anything like mine you'll be able to move about but will be very tired and just want to be still and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to improve the appearance of droopy or saggy breasts? If yes, breast lift surgery may be an option for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for share this article, it very useful for me.
    I look forward to your new article.
    best breast pumps reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have any problem regarding you breast then you should consider getting abreast lift surgery for men Women in Dubai Abu Dhabi. As Dubai cosmetic surgery offers best breast lift in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah Dubai with expert surgeons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want to enjoy a healthy lifestyle then you must get in touch with the best doctors who will keep a check on your health time to time. The easiest and the most affordable way is through Montreal International Clinic. We are the one whom you can trust without any second thought. Here you will get the checkups done by the experienced doctors and dentists. So, come down to www.montrealintclinic.com and book your free consultation. Our support team will address all your concerns.

    Laser Hair Removal Dubai | Fraction Laser Dubai | Meso Therapy Dubai | Teeth Whitening Dubai | Stem Cells Dubai/ | Dental Clinics In Dubai | PRP Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the information. I will be reviewing it soon and will let you know if we have any follow-up questions.
    What to Expect Before and After Breast Augmentation Surgery

    ReplyDelete